Posted by: arnegrim | October 5, 2010

Is there a college degree for hamburger flipper?

“As the White House stages a first-of-its-kind community college summit Tuesday, the Obama administration is proposing that stronger partnerships between two-year public colleges and big-name U.S. employers such as McDonald’s and The Gap will help better match workers with jobs during the economic recovery and beyond.”

Perhaps I’m being a bit cynical… but exactly what kind of classes at two-year public colleges does one take to gain employment at McDonald’s or The Gap?  Do they have a ‘Hamburger flipping’ course?  Color coordination?


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s


%d bloggers like this: